Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our First Guest Blogger!

Hey everyone Brooke from Bright Wishes here. I’m so happy to be guest blogging today at Lady Dragonfly. I’m here to talk about the latest trends that I’ve been noticing lately. So here we go:

1. Boots



These are extremely popular right now. Just the other day I went into Forever 21 and I glanced down at every person’s feet when I was standing in line and almost every girl had boots on. I think they are so great with any jeans. I like the flat, knee high boots the best. Ankle boots are very popular as well. They can also go with any jean or tights. You can dress them up or down.

2. Boyfriend Blazer



It’s starting to get cold out since its Fall, so of course you’re going to need a jacket. I love the look of the boyfriend blazer. It really goes with almost any outfit. A dress, a t-shirt and jeans, a skirt… you name it. It’s definitely something you need in your wardrobe collection.

3. Skinny Jeans



Oh, my most recent favorite. I am in love with skinny jeans. The way they hug your skin just makes it so comfortable. I really thought it would be the other way around, but if you get the right ones, they’re perfect. I love how you can have so many different looks wearing skinny jeans. Like in the picture above of Selena Gomez, she dresses them up with heels, dresses down with flip flops and a casual top, and adds her own little punk touch to them. If you’re skeptical of them, just try them on once. I guarantee they will change your mind.

I really hope you enjoyed this post and can’t wait to come back to guest blog again! Thanks Lady Dragonfly. :)

Thanks Brooke! We look forward to more from you in the future!

Share your thoughts! Have you tried the Skinny Jean yet? Do you have a Boyfriend Blazer? How many boots do you own?

Have a Beautiful and Inspiring Day!

Lady Dragonfly

5 comments:

  1. What a great post! Thanks for sharing Bright Wishes! Keep up the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love brooke! her blog is great. i am on board with the boots and the skinny jeans, but i have yet to find the perfect boyfriend blazer. i need to add it to my christmas wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. e.day…i know what you mean. I love the boots but NOT the skinny jeans! I guess it will take me some time to get used to them…Boyfriend Blazer is great! We have one in our online store! They just came in on this last order! but they are selling like hotcakes! So they MUST BE popular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to this blog.
    I totally enjoyed the post!

    I'm okay with skinny jeans. You know a couple of months ago I was so into them but now i'm like meh. They work well with boots though! :)

    And I have a love affair with boots right now. I own 7 pairs as of now and still on the look out for more cute ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace…WELCOME!! Thank you for your insight! Skinny jeans are WONDERFUL with boots! And I also can't get enough of my Boots!

    Glad you are enjoying our posts! Let me know if you are interested in guest blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...